Welcome to Floor Coverings International. Tile and hardwood flooring are no new technology, and there's a reason for that. Each one has its own unique characteristics that no other flooring option offers. If you wish to improve the square footage in your kitchen, then get ready for tile or stone. They're impressively durable and they're great for high foot-traffic areas. Hardwood and stone flooring is appropriate for entryways, kitchens, hallways, showers and more. Wherever you put the tile down, will imediately improve the aesthetics of your residence.
When you're upgrading your floors and you want something different, we can show you what excellent options hardwood and stone flooring are. We carry a large variety of hardwoods, so you have a multitude of options to choose from. We can also show you how our materials will look in your space. We are your personal flooring craftsmen and we will assist you with your preferences, what styles are best for your budget, and answer many questions you may have.
Tile is a wonderful option, which is why many homeowners go with this route. It provides you with a natural look and it can be a practical flooring solution. These types of floors increase value and that's why so many homeowners love them. No matter what architectural and interior structure your home has, tile can fit into any fashion. With exceptional patterns, textures and pigments, you'll be sure to something that looks great in your space.
Here are some of the advantages of tile floors:
- Our tile selection is large, which means you have so many options to choose from and you can have a unique design
- Cleaning and maintaining tile is simple
- Stain-resistant grout is an option for high foot-traffic or messy areas
- Accent colors can be used to truly make your space your own
Stone flooring is truly timeless, so you won't have to worry about it becoming outdated. Stone comes in many variations naturally and you can also change it's pigments with dyes. You can use stone to enhance triming , define patterns, shapes and more. Whatever style you've envisioned, you can achieve them with stone floors. Our team is there every step of the way to help you out with any of your stone flooring requests.
Below are just some of the benefits of stone flooring
- Comes in a wide selection of materials, so there's something for everyone's particular taste
- Extremely strong and can withstand long periods of time
- Very easy to clean and maintain so it's perfect for large families
- They're good at controlling the temperature in your space whether you need a room warm or cool
If you want to see what hardwood or tile flooring looks like in your house, then contact us now.Henderson NV Stone Flooring